7 Steps To Mobile SEO Success in 2017
SEJ Live is back! As we’ve said before, we want to do more expert SEJ Live broadcasts in the future. Well, the future is here and we’ve got an SEJ Live broadcast for you!
Last week, #SEJLive was joined by Jenny Halasz to talk about everything mobile — from a mobile-friendly website to the mobile-first index and mobile SEO. Jenny also shared her recommended tools for checking mobile search traffic and visibility analysis. Below is her live session and the topics she covered.
Watch more SEJ Live Sessions by following our Facebook page or viewing past sessions.
Jenny Halasz, JLH Marketing
Jenny answered questions from the SEJ community on mobile SEO. She appeared LIVE on our Facebook page:
Questions Jenny Answered About Mobile SEO on Facebook Live:
- What exactly is a mobile-friendly website?
- Is it true that a mobile-friendly website is optimized for mobile search and does not need SEO anymore?
- How will the mobile-first index impact my website, my clients, and my overall SEO strategy?
- What’s the best mobile configuration? Should there be a difference in content if mobile and desktop designs look the same?
- How will the search engine algorithm be different for mobile?
- What are the SEO benefits of AMP on top of the mobile-first index?
- What tools can you recommend to check mobile search traffic and visibility analysis?
- Why doesn’t traffic for mobile convert well?
- If you already have a mobile website built on a sub-domain, is it better to change it to be responsive instead?
To learn more from Jenny, check out her Ask an SEO column on SEJ, where she answers burning questions from the community about SEO best practices and strategies. You can also watch our interview with Jenny at Pubcon 2016 where she shares insights on how to improve page speed.
Catch Jenny as one of our speakers at the SEJ Summit 2017 in Chicago! She’ll be discussing the mobile SEO metrics that matter, and how to know if your site is successfully converting and serving your mobile customers. Register now to reserve your slot and come join us. We hope to see you there!
Featured image made by author on Canva, using Facebook Live event cover photo